I have decided to create a small guide in order to save both your and my time during interviews. I had to do that because there are tons of scam in the internet so please read it before we proceed.
- First of all, I’m not working for free. Everyone should be getting paid for their work, even if it’s a test to evaluate the candidate.
- Probably, I don’t know you and you don’t know me, but without trust there is no point to collaborate at all. If you can’t afford it to pay to your employees right now, how are you going to do that in future? Don’t use it as an argument.
- I’m available to relocate, but I prefer to work remotely.
- I’m not interested in potentially illegal activities.
- I’m checking every company’s history with the law. I will not work with anyone who did or tries to do something illegal, especially if it’s money laundering related.
I’ll try to keep this guide up to date.